Cinematical reports: "According to rumors, the actress is unhappy with the production [of the movie Bill] and is planning on only working for big name directors from now on (Bill is being shot by first-time directors Bernie Goldmann and Melisa Wallack). "
Well let's see how things are looking directorially for power-player Ms. Lohan post Robert Altman and with the directors of "Bill"...
- Bobby is being directed by Emilio Estevez (sure a big name, but a big name director??)
- Chapter 27 is being directed by Jarrett Schaeffer (never done anything large scale as far as I can tell)
- A Woman of No Importance (2007) is being directed by Janusz Kaminski (not a big name director but one of the greatest cinemotographers)
- Georgia Rule (2007) is directed by Garry Marshall and is Lindsay's next project, obviously he's a big name director...certainly a very "light" director, but a name for sure.
- Speechless(2007) directed by Brian Dannelly (not a big name as I understand, he's credited with Saved! and the pilot of Weeds)
I'm sure this announcement comes post-filming of some of this projects. I will be interested though to see if how these thoughts shape her next projects she choose, she certainly has her hands full, and it's obvious she's moving away from the Teeny-bopper films.
Related Tags: Lindsay Lohan, directors, Bernie Goldmann, Melisa Wallack, Robert Altman, Bill, Bobby, Emilio Estevez, Chapter 27, Jarrett Schaeffer, A Woman of No Importance, Janusz Kaminski, Georgia, Garry Marshall, Speechless, Brian Dannelly, Movies