In alphabetical order, the films are:
- Autism: The Musical - 5 Autistic Kids + 7 Months = Musical
- Body of War - Iraq Spine Injury Causes Questions About War
- For the Bible Tells Me So - Homosexuality And The Religious Right
- Lake of Fire - Graphic Black & White Abortion Film
- Nanking - 1937 Massacre: Europeans Protect Some Chinese from Japanese
- No End in Sight - President Bush's Mistakes First Two Months in Iraq
- Operation Homecoming: Writing the Wartime Experience - 11 Writings by Iraq/Afghanistan Soldiers
- Please Vote for Me - First 3rd Grade Class Monitor Election in China
- The Price of Sugar - Haitians Exploitation at Sugar Plantation in Dominican Republic
- A Promise to the Dead: The Exile Journey of Ariel Dorfman - Argentinian-Chilean Forced into Exile in 1973
- The Rape of Europa - Saving the Art of Western Culture from Nazis
- Sicko - Problems with For Profit Health Care in US
- Taxi to the Dark Side - Dead Afghan Taxi Driver & American Torture Policy
- War/Dance - Three Displaced Children in Dance Contest in Uganda
- White Light/Black Rain - 18 Survivors of Atomic Bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Have you seen any of these?
Which five do you think will get nominated?
Which ones do you want to see?
The above pictures are stills from Autism: The Musical, Lake of Fire and Please Vote For Me.