So this may get me in a bit 'o trouble...but I wanted to wish my wonderful husband, RC, a very happy birthday today! I could do this on my own blog, but I don't get nearly the traffic that you do, honey. For some reason sporadic posts about baby food, diapers and randomness from our family is not nearly as interesting as say, the Julie and Julia movie coming out this summer.
Here's a few of the reasons I celebrate your birth...
- You're a fantastic husband and father
- You're one of the smartest people I know
- Life is a lot more fun when experienced with you
- You spur me on to be a better person
- I have a whole new appreciation for white cake with white frosting because of you
- You care about others around you
- You live by un-swerving principle and value
- You make the best guacamole in the world
So Happy Birthday R... C.........! I'm thankful for the brown house with red shutters that I share with the world's greatest husband!