Sometimes you need something that's calming but has energy at the same time. This is a 10 song set for my evening that began with a bath for my son, a shower after a day of traveling, and then a calm in a quiet house.
So here's your Sunday evening music set. It's sort of like a mild salsa with a punch of flavor.
10. Black & White, Mat Kearney
9. This City, Until June
8. Simple X, Andrew Bird
7. Mighty Fine Blues, The Eels
6. Stand By Me, Oasis
5. Chicago (Acoustic Version), Sufjan Stevens
4. Come Downstairs And Say Hello, Guster
3. Blinking Lights (For Me), The Eels
2. Sweet Disposition, The Temper Trap
1. Carry Me/Carry You, Warren Zane
Pictured above album art from Warren Zanes 2006 album People That Im Wrong for, which features the song "Carry Me/Carry You".