January 17th, 2006 I began this blog with a collection of silly posts that started this blog off...at that time I knew nothing about blogging, but I knew that I liked it.
My personal favorite post are different than my most visited posts. When I go to statcounter and see my site traffic the most popular posts are:
Dakota Fanning's Controversial Content in Hounddog (July 21, 2006)
Reactions to A Nude Daniel Radcliffe (August 14, 2006)
Apparently the idea of Dakota Fanning and Daniel Radcliffe in controversial roles where they may or may not appear naked is incredibly interesting to world wide web searchers.
I also get a number of hits for people who land on this post: Unique Cartoons from my 1980s Childhood (July 8, 2006). Apparently, I'm not the only one who remembers the Paw Paw Bears and the Wuzzles.
But today I will celebrate my linking to my favorite Strange Culture post in year 1 (there have been 358 posts this year to choose from).
- Measuring the Intangibles of Success (November 28, 2006)
- What is Water Like (October 2, 2006)
- A Tribute to the Life of 9-11 victim Peter Rodney Kellerman (September 11, 2006)
- O'Reilly, Jesus, & Everclear's "Hater" (August 29, 2006)
- 3 African Countries, 3 Decades, 3 Stories (August 28, 2006)
- Chris Carey (Editor, Sharesleuth.com) Responds to Strange Culture (August 19, 2006)
- Gilead: A Strongly Recommended Read (August 9, 2006)
- Community: Sustainable Relationships (July 2, 2006)
- Those who Benefited from The Da Vinci Code Lawsuit (April 7, 2006)
- Enough Room for Two RC's? You Vote! (February 24, 2006)
Maybe you have a favorite post? Or maybe you came to the blogaversary party uninvited...that's okay too...feel free to hang out at Strange Culture and have some cake.
Related Tags: Strange Culture, Blogging